- Angemeldet am: 2009-09-21
- Letzte Anmeldung: 2010-09-17
- CTM (Developer, 2009-09-21)
- CXTM (Developer, 2009-10-21)
- Dublin Core (Developer, 2009-09-21)
- Maiana public (Reporter, 2010-07-08)
- Standards (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- TMCL (Developer, 2009-09-21)
- TMDM (Developer, 2009-09-21)
- TMQL (Manager, Developer, 2009-09-21)
- TMRM (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- XTM (Developer, 2009-09-21)
Gemeldete Tickets: 0
- 15:42 TMQL Bug #1364: Atomification
- Lars Marius Garshol schrieb:
> That's true. Personally, I see no problem with that. The @scope shorthand works the ...
- 13:47 TMQL Feature #1361: Can variables have only one type?
- Just to understand what you write:
1. You have provided exactly one use case - the ability to get a topic map frag...
- 14:33 TMQL Bug #1364: Atomification
- What I don't like in this suggestion is that in the syntax you suggest, @/ value@ can be used everywhere. Which means...
- 14:50 TMQL Bug #1367: Axes in 2008-07-15 draft
- Much of this discussion relate to other issues:
1. Atomify/value is related to Bug #1364 (atomification).
2. scope ...
- 14:19 TMQL Bug #1366: Add "GROUP BY" to SELECT expressions
- We have had a need for GROUP BY in Toma in the past. So I think that GROUP BY is needed.
This also allows having mor...
- 14:11 TMQL Bug #1364: Atomification
- If you ask for the value explicitly, you must put it everywhere:...
- 14:04 TMQL Bug #1365: Integration of association predicates in the language
- The point here is quite straight forward: association predicate is not a path expression - they have no input from th...
- 13:37 TMQL Bug #1364: Atomification
- In early versions of Toma, I had:...
- 13:18 TMQL Bug #1364: Atomification
- I would like to see something like in Toma - which is automatic conversion to strings (I actually don't like that muc...
- 12:45 TMQL Bug #1363: What to do about the "characteristics" axis
- 1. _Characteristics_ is a new term when you look at the TMDM.
2. In TMDM, occurrences and names are separated. If t...
Auch abrufbar als: Atom