- Angemeldet am: 2010-03-28
- Letzte Anmeldung: 2010-04-24
- CTM (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- CXTM (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- Dublin Core (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- Maiana public (Reporter, 2010-07-08)
- Standards (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- TMCL (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- TMDM (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- TMQL (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- TMRM (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- XTM (Developer, 2010-03-28)
Gemeldete Tickets: 9
- 12:50 TMCL Bug #2522 (Closed): 7 TMCL Constraint Types - Consistency of style
- The style of the sub-clauses of 7 varies:
7.2 The tmcl:abstract-constraint provides a way...
7.3 The subject id...
- 23:29 TMCL Bug #2478 (Closed): tmdm:subject (second paragraph and note)
- Now reads:
In order to support this (vague, what this?) even when topic maps do not contain the implied tmdm:type-...
- 23:25 TMCL Bug #2477 (Closed): 3.2 tmdm:subject (first paragraph)
- As written with comments:
The topic tmdm:subject (err, in following note you call this a PSI. sorry, I don't see a...
- 23:17 TMCL Bug #2476 (Closed): Normative references (and citations in the text)
- Note that ITTF commented on the "unique identifier" in CTM:
"As a minimum, unique identifiers and urls shall be de...
- 23:49 TMCL Bug #2465 (Closed): 3.1 (third paragraph)
- Reads with comments:
The namespace prefix tmdm: is used throughout this International Standard in qnames as a shor...
- 23:38 TMCL Bug #2464 (Closed): 3.1 General (second paragraph)
- Now reads:
Throughout this clause the defined phrases contain placeholders given as variables (written thus: v) in...
- 23:19 TMCL Bug #2463 (Rejected): 3.1 General (first paragraph)
- With comments:
The TMCL validation rules are defined in English prose (and the other method of definition would be...
- 18:04 TMCL Bug #2461 (Closed): Scope
- Comments in parentheses:
This International Standard defines a Topic Maps vocabulary for representing constraints ...
- 17:47 TMCL Bug #2460 (Closed): Introduction - Shifting use of "TMCL"
- The second and third paragraphs of the Introduction are problematic.
Written with comments in parentheses:
Auch abrufbar als: Atom