Lars Marius Garshol
- Registered on: 2009-04-01
- Last connection: 2011-03-16
- CTM (Manager, Developer, 2009-04-01)
- CXTM (Manager, Developer, 2009-10-20)
- Dublin Core (Manager, Developer, 2009-04-01)
- Maiana public (Reporter, 2010-07-08)
- SDShare (Manager, 2010-10-06)
- Standards (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- TMCL (Manager, Developer, 2009-04-01)
- TMDM (Developer, 2009-09-16)
- TMQL (Manager, Developer, 2009-04-01)
- TMRM (Developer, 2010-03-28)
- XTM (Manager, Developer, 2009-10-20)
Reported issues: 106
- 16:05 SDShare Bug #3675 (Assigned): Fragment feed sizes
- A proposed text adding ?since to the protocol can be found here: http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmp/sdshare-since.png
- 08:41 SDShare Bug #4309 (New): Should the spec define the ordering of fragments?
- If fragment links from feed are to historic state of topic map, fragments must be time-ordered. However, if fragment ...
- 20:10 SDShare Bug #4308 (New): How to tell if the fragment feed is complete?
- When reading the fragment feed, how can we tell if there are older fragments that are discarded? and how can we tell ...
- 20:08 SDShare Feature #4307 (New): Paging of snapshots?
- If snapshots get really big it's unlikely that clients will be able to really download a complete snapshot. Could we ...
- 20:07 SDShare Bug #4306 (New): RDF semantics cannot handle blank nodes
- Not sure what to do about it.
- 09:32 CXTM Bug #4206 (New): Order by value or normalized value
- The spec doesn't make it fully clear that ordering of occurrence items is supposed to be by normalized value, and not...
- 13:48 SDShare Bug #3667: Add TopicII and TopicSL elements
- We've now added TopicSL and TopicII to the Ontopia SDshare implementation, since it was impossible to use it for real...
- 12:53 SDShare Bug #4013 (New): RDF fragment update algorithm
- I don't understand the RDF fragment update algorithm in 5.5.2. It doesn't seem to be consistent with itself, either.
- 11:09 SDShare Bug #3675: Fragment feed sizes
- I looked at the Web3 implementation, and see that it uses the "since" parameter. The format of the parameter seems to...
- 14:58 SDShare Feature #3681: A "push" form of the protocol
- I've posted a proposal: http://www.infoloom.com/pipermail/topicmapmail/2010q4/008761.html
Also available in: Atom